- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Al-Qaeda’s 9/11 Message: Rise Against The Global Order, Rise Against The Christian West, They Will Never Defeat The Spirit Of Jihad
- JSN Special: Prepardness Resources
- NDAA Authorizes War Against Iran
- U.S. study: Iran has enough uranium for five nuclear bombs
- American Crossroads: B.O. 2.0
- Resource: Global Threat Map
- Space weather expert has ominous forecast
- New Obama slogan has long ties to Marxism, socialism
- US deploys fighter jets to base near Iran
- Must See Documentary: Rumors of War III
- Obama lifts freeze on $192 million aid package to Palestinian Authority
- UNCLASSIFIED: Gov. Report Outlines American Decline… in 1997
- Want to Know More About the Militant Islamist Groups Exposed in ‘Rumors of War III’? This Companion Profile Tells You
- More Dire Predictions? Soros Compares EU Crisis To Collapse of The Soviet Union
- ECONOMIC SUCIDE PACT
- Bill Allows IRS To Revoke Second Amendment Rights By Stealth
- Secret Talks with Chi-Coms
- Exclusive: North Korea’s nuclear test ready “soon”
- Is there a drone in your neighbourhood? Rise of spy planes exposed after FAA is forced to reveal 63 launch sites across U.S.
- N. Korean army vows to turn Seoul to ashes
- Look out! U.N. now invading your home
- Shift on Executive Power Lets Obama Bypass Rivals
- Possible Meteor Impact: Windows Rattle in Nevada After Witnesses See Fireball Streak Across Sky Followed By ‘Explosion’
- Egypt terminates natural gas deal with Israel
- Francois Hollande ‘beats Nicolas Sarkozy’ in presidential election first round
- Obama quietly seeking to cede U.S. oceans to U.N. law
- Soros: If I Wasn’t Retired, I’d Bet Against The Euro
- INTRIGUING DEAD SEA SCROLL SAYS MESSIAH TO COME, DIE, AND RISE ON THIRD DAY
- India test-fires ‘China killer’ missile capable of reaching Beijing, Europe
- Mexico volcano spouts large column of ash and steam
- “All Transactions To Be Conducted In The Presence Of A Tax Collector”
- Obama Already Placed ‘Soviet-Style’ Capital Controls on Americans Two Years Ago
- Forget Travel If You Owe The IRS
- India to test new long-range missile this week
- Israeli TV report shows air force gearing up for Iran attack, says moment of truth is near
- Web freedom faces greatest threat ever, warns Google’s Sergey Brin
- Tim Geithner Glitch In The Matrix Special: Will America Become Greece In Two Years – “No Risk Of That”
- Netanyahu: Iran received gift from world powers with further nuclear talks
- Nuclear talks between Iran, six world powers open in Istanbul
- Life-Threatening Tornado Outbreak This Weekend
Tag Archives: Global Insecurity
GLOBAL TRENDS REPORT 2010
Published November 1997
(Excerpt) The New Concept of Order Emerges . . .
The structure of international relations has been based primarily on relations between states, not developments within them. This was true whether under balance of power politics of the 19th century, superpower diplomacy of the last fifty years, or efforts at collective security as embodied in the United Nations. In all three variations, order rested fundamentally on a stable arrangement of power among states. States, in turn, were masters within their borders. This has been the hallmark of the international system that emerged at the end of World War II and the environment within which the United States has become the global superpower.
That system is drawing to an end. Three changes, likely to become more pronounced over the next 10-15 years, will render traditional approaches insufficient:
The Iran threat is growing daily. Please pray for the Lord to bring down the evil regime in Tehran and to liberate the people of Iran. Please pray, too, for the Gospel of Jesus Christ to be spread to everyone in Iran who desperately need to know the love and forgiveness and eternal life that only Christ can provide.
Headlines worth tracking:
“The [Iranian] Navy’s military maneuvers in the Persian Gulf and the Sea of Oman indicate the power and dominance of Iran’s Navy in regional waters,” member of the Majlis (parliament) National Security and Foreign Policy Committee Zohreh Elahian said Monday.
Iran’s navy has started a 10-day drill in international waters near the strategic oil route that passes through the Strait of Hormuz.
The exercises, dubbed “Velayat 90”, could bring Iranian ships into proximity with United States Navy vessels in the area. “Velayat” is a Persian word for “supremacy” and it is currently used as a title of deference for the Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.
TEHRAN (Reuters) – A member of the Iranian parliament’s National Security Committee said on Monday that the military was set to practice its ability to close the Gulf to shipping at the narrow Strait of Hormuz, the most important oil transit channel in the world, but there was no official confirmation.
Exercise in east Iran aimed at ‘heightening level of preparedness amid possible threats to airspace, nuclear centers’
The Iranian army was set to launch an air defense drill Friday evening simulating an attack on the country’s nuclear facilities, the Islamic Republic News Agency reported.
WASHINGTON (AP) — A breakdown in high-stakes budget talks in Congress could threaten plans for a missile defense shield in Europe.
This Weeks Headlines…
Pajamas Media: Act of War: Iranian Terror Attack in U.S. Thwarted
U.K. Daily Mail: Iranian plot to bomb Israeli and Saudi embassies
After scattered popular demonstrations around the world, protesters are planning the next step: This time, it’s a global movement for change, set to kick off Saturday, Oct. 15.
But what exactly is “United for Global Change”? Its exact goals are a little vague, though uprising seems to be the key:
“Intolerable situation — corrupt system — global outrage. Tunisia, Egypt, Spain, Greece, Chile, Israel, India, USA. It’s time for us to unite. It’s time for them to listen. People of the world, rise up!” a video for the movement says.